2. Smile at people.
3. Call people by name.
4. Be friendly and helpful.
5. Be cordial.
6. Be genuinely interested in people.
7. Be generous with praise, cautious with criticism.
8. Be considerate with the feelings of others.
9. Be alert to give service.
10. Add to these, a good sense of humor, a big dose of patience, and a dash of humility and you will be rewarded many folds.
2 Layers of the Skin: Epidermis and Dermis
Causes of Skin Wrinkling:
1. Extreme temperature
2. Lack of sleep
Eyebags – tea bags, cucumber, rose petals
1. Discover skin type
- Normal: soft, fine
- Dry: lines
- Oily: sticky, moist, blackheads, pimples)
- Combination: oily T-zone
2. Follow the daily skin care regimen
3. Once or twice a week routine
Facial massage 2x once
Hot towel/facial steam
Peel off mask once 2x
Toner (Ice/cold water)
1. Egg whites – beat slightly
(with honey or calamansi)
2. Yolk + 1 tbsp vinegar –oily skin
3. Evap + calamansi
8. Lemon – for lightening of freckles
9. Mashed banana (latundan) with calamansi
10. Yellow ginger
MANNERS IN PUBLIC PLACES:
- Shaking hands and standing up
- General conversations
- At the mall
- At the theatre.
According to …
Gender: women are introduced to men
Age: older people are introduced to young people
Rank: the more important is introduced to the less important
(only a small amount is maintained in the cash register)
“Wala sa istasyon ang susi ng kaha de yero”
(key to the safe is not available on site)
How’s this for a funny explanation of gas station owners pleading robbers to keep off their gas shop? I have seen this a number of times whenever we gas up and has never ceased to make me think how ridiculous this poster is. This display is placed outside the cashier booth.
Physical ———- created by habit
3 BODY TYPES:
What better way to choose our wardrobe than knowing ourselves first. This is essential to be able to pick out the clothes that would rightly fit. I have seen countless of people ramp with supposedly ultra fashionable wears without considering if what they wear fit them. The issue is entirely beyond fashion.
I should say though that what a person wear does not dictate who he or she is, here’s just a suggestion to do better in managing your wardrobe and maybe rethink and consider the diet that we have. Choosing to live healthy goes a long, long way.
POISE is the quality of being able to adjust rapidly to new people or situations without losing your composure.
I. THE BODY LANGUAGE OF CONFIDENCE
A. VISUAL POISE
1. POSTURE – proper posture makes you look 10 years younger. Hold your head on the level. Sit up straight, but not stiff, on your chair.
2. Stand properly.
3. SITTING – Keep feet and knees together (ladies only)
CROSSING ONE’S LEGS – cross away over making knee joint appear.
4. Walk gracefully. (ladies only) and with bearing (for men)
5. Give a firm handshake to avoid appearing timid.
II. BODY LANGUAGE DON’Ts
1. Constantly fold your arms.
2. Keep one hand on the hips while talking.
3. Scratch scalp or different parts of the body.
4. Bite your lips or fingertips.
5. Chew gums while talking to others.